Sexual health in men refers to a state of well-being that lets a man fully participate in and enjoy sexual activity. Optimal male sexual health includes sexual desire and the ability to get and sustain an erection. Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability to get an erection or to maintain it long enough for satisfying sexual activity. Many things can cause ED, including stress, depression, relationship issues, and abnormally low testosterone. At the Nelson Center, we check your testosterone levels and discuss options available to get you back on track.
No woman is the same and at the Nelson Center. We are committed to providing you with personalized care.
The Nelson Center offers the following and more:
• Sexual health evaluations for men and women
• Infertility workups for men and women
• Gynecology exams – including adolescent menstrual cycle disorders
• Gynecological surgery evaluations
• Diagnosis and treatment of pelvic pain from intercourse or other causes
• Diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis
• ABBI® (Air Bubble Based Infuser) — Safe evaluation of fallopian tubal patency using ultrasound versus X-ray
• Colposcopy — Colposcopy is a procedure used to magnify certain areas of the body and help diagnose abnormalities. A vulvar colposcopy typically examines lesions on the vulva and is often used to identify cancer or HPV.
• Hysteroscopy — Procedure done to examine the lining of the uterus (endometrium) and identify or treat abnormalities.
•NEXPLANON® (etonogestrel implants)
• Cystometry (cystometrogram) — Bladder function test
• Diagnosis and treatment for hormonal migraine